Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Win It Wednesday! And the winner is...

Hey guys!

First-- I just want to send out a big thank you to all of you who participated in my first ever blog contest! I had a great time working with the jewelry designer at EveryOccasionDesigns- she's super excited to gift her hand-crafted designs to our lucky winner!

--Also, I had a blast reading all of your comments, tweets, and Facebook posts. I hope in the future, you continue to participate in my contests and giveaways. Maybe next time you'll be the winner!--

I counted each individual comment that followed all rules of the contest (after following my blog, left a comment with with pair of earrings you like). And now for the announcement!




The winner is: Jackie I!

CONGRATS! You've won "It's A Wrap" earrings from EveryOccasionDesign's Etsy Boutique! Please do me a favor and email me with your full name and address so I can send the earrings your way! Send the email to jcplatt19[at]gmail[dot]com

I hope once you get them, you take a quick pic for us to show off your new jewels. I'll upload the pic to the blog in a contest winner update post!  :)

Stay fashionable,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment