Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shoes on Tues!

Happy Tuesday!

For today's post, I thought I'd share some of my recent shoe cravings. Yes, I crave shoes. Some of you may or may not understand. They're an indulgence for me.. something sweet to add to my outfits to make them perfect, and unique to my style.

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I experience what I've coined as "shoe moments." I see a pair of decadent heels or dramatic flats that inspire me in that very moment, and take me to another place. (Perhaps I sound crazy.. so be it!)

Check these out and let me know what you think. (Clearly, I cannot afford these.. but a girl can dream!)


Steve Madden "Madee" $119.95

I love this loafer-style slip on. Great with denim (particularly cuffed bottoms)!

B Brian Atwood "Bambola" Pump $300

This royal blue suede is to die for. Please somehow magically appear in my closet tomorrow. K, thanks!

Tory Burch "Mandy" T-Strap Heel $425

This platform pump is ideal from the transition from summer to fall. The chocolate
and black color combo is classic & rich.
Christian Louboutin "Glittered Keyhole" Mary Jane $945
I don't even have words for this Louboutin masterpiece. I just can't. I need.


2 comments:

  1. I just won a pair of blue suede Calvin Klein heels on eBay -- They are amazing! I found them when I was on the hunt for a pair similar to the Brian Atwood blue suede peep toe pumps I stumbled across online one day.

    I LOVE THEM!

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete