Monday, August 29, 2011

Kim K. goes Casual

Hope everyone had a great weekend, despite some awful weather from Hurricane Irene!

I didn't get out of the house much this weekend, but when I did, I was inspired by a photo of Kim Kardashian taken as she was walking along the street in LA. She's super casual in fitted white denim, and a loose blue top. Paired with her nude flat sandals and a black boho bag, this look is perfect for a Saturday afternoon.

I'm slightly irritated by the text in the middle of the photo... 

For my outfit, I wore my straight leg white jeans from Gap, and a blue & white loose top from Converse for Target. After adding my sandals and purse, I think I modified this look pretty well with what I owned!


Just noticed that my cat is trying to creep into this pic! 

Make it your own:
Jeans: Gap (I actually picked these up for $7 dollars at a Gap Outlet last year!)
Top: Converse for Target (Similar) $29.99
Sandals: Kelly & Katie $39.95
Bag: Longchamp $98- $145


No comments:

Post a Comment