Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Third Time's a Charm

I've mentioned J's Everyday Fashion in several of my blog posts because I draw so much inspiration from her outfits. She does so well what I try to do.. recreate runway and celeb looks with the clothes she already has in her closet. I wanted to take one of her looks that she modeled off an Olsen twin, and try to modify it with what I owned-- I think I got it pretty close!

(Again, because this pic was taken on my phone, the lighting isn't so great. I'm investing in a digital camera remote/clicker so I can take better quality photos for my blog! For now, if you click on the photos, they'll get bigger to show better detail!)


Make it your own:
Shorts: Gap
Shirt: J.Crew (Similar) $39.50
Bag: Target $29.99
Necklace: Forever 21 (Gold necklace with horseshoe detail)
Shoes: Kelly & Katie $39.95
Sunglasses: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment