Monday, October 24, 2011

What to Wear Weekend: Dresses & Cowboy Boots

This is definitely a trend I've been seeing a lot more often as people continue to transition their summer wardrobes into fall/winter. You can still wear you favorite dresses, but for added warmth, put on boots instead of sandals. It's a good way to get additional use out of your flirty frocks in cooler months, and it can even work further into the winter by adding tights/jackets/additional layering pieces.

Here are some ways to wear this look:

P.S. T. Swift is adorbs. Like.. all the time. Envious.

A bit blurry-- sorry about that. Didn't have a photographer today!
For my outfit, I wore a feminine, floral dress with brown cowboy boots (sans tights). It was chilly out today, so I also had on a black cardigan and a vest for when I went outside. I cinched the waist of the dress with a leopard print belt. (As you know, I love mixing patterns-- in this case floral and animal print! It's a small detail but it adds a touch of personality and spunk to any outfit!)

Make it your own:
Dress: South Moon Under
Vest: J. Crew
Boots: Civico 10 from DSW
Belt: J. Crew
Cardigan: Talbots
Purse: Longchamp
Pink Cocktail Ring: Family Heirloom

No comments:

Post a Comment