Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Megan Fox: Toned Down for the Office

There's no doubt that Miss Fox looks stunning everywhere she goes, and in everything she wears. This look was a bit more on the sexy side for the red carpet, but I really loved the color combo she chose with the dress and the necklace. I decided to modify this look into a more work appropriate ensemble.

For my outfit, a wore a moderately form fitting, knee-length black shift dress with a bright turquoise necklace to match Megan Fox's frock and jewelry. Her dress has a center banded detail around the waist, so I chose a dress that had the same feature in the middle. This is a great style for all women, because it cinches the waist giving the illusion that it's smaller. I'm all for that! To finish the look, I wore my Missoni for Target pumps. ((Just got these a week or two ago and have worn them almost every day to work. Mildly obsessed. Sorry I'm not sorry.))

One last thing-- I have red polish on my nails to match her red toe polish. It's the small details that really tie the look together!

So.. check out the original and the modification. Hit or miss?





And from the side. Please note the awesome-ness of these pumps! Loving the thick heel detail!


Make it your own:
Dress: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Missoni for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment