Friday, October 7, 2011

Feature Friday!

I'm so excited for today's post because it's the first Feature Friday on Get Jessed Up!

What's Feature Friday?: If you're inspired by a look you see on GJU, and modify it with your own wardrobe, I'd love to see a photo of your outfit! Every Friday, or every other Friday (I haven't quite figured that out yet.. depends on the amount of photos I receive) I'll feature one a reader's photo, and if she has a personal blog, I'll link to that as well! I love my readers, and so what better way to show that love than to show them off on my blog!

Today's Featured reader is Jess J. (or "Princess Pinot" according to her blog-- love her more already). Jess is a 20-something fashionista living in Baltimore (woot woot!). She was inspired by the Chambray & Lace blog post, so she sassed it up with her own personal style. I think she nailed it! Jess looks sophisticated and chic-- fashionably ready to take on the day!

Here's Jess' photo and outfit explanation:


Here's a photo that I took of my outfit today, inspired by your post yesterday (Chambray & Lace). I sort of combined the two looks - booties on the bottom and button down/lace on top.

Shirt: Express
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights: who knows? Target maybe?
Necklace: lia sophia Sugar Plum $128 (but I got it at a party so it was discounted!)
Watch: Fossil Stella $95 (gift)
Bracelet: Smyth (similar)
Booties: Nine West outlet


(Want to know more about Jess? Check out her blog Just Call Me Janks!)

I'm loving this look on Jess, between the pop of pink and that fabulous layered necklace! 

Want to be featured on a Friday?! Send me a photo of your unique look, with a description of where to find the pieces of the ensemble! It can be a look inspired by one of my blog posts, or, a look you found on your own! If it's one not yet featured on the blog, please also include the original inspiration photo. I look forward to seeing the pics of you ladies all Jessed Up!

Have a great weekend :)

<3 Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment