Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pippa Perfect

I love Pippa Middleton. I love her name. I love her sass (you guys know I love a woman with sass). I love her confidence. For all intensive purposes- she's perfect. And that includes her wardrobe. The girl can dress.


Thanks, Us Magazine!
Here's my version. What do you think?!




It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that my cardigan is a bright pop of color. I love adding a character into my outfits, so I opted for a bright fuchsia cashmere sweater to Jess Up the look :)

(Also- Pippa's dress is from H&M.. I think.. but I think my Loft version is so close!)

Make it your own:
Dress: Loft (Last winter)
Sweater: Talbots (on final sale for $66 from $170!)
Boots: Civico 10 from DSW
Trench: Michael Kors
Turquoise jewelry: Bracelet - Lucky Brand; Earrings - Handmade from Craft fair




No comments:

Post a Comment