Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday Trends: Nude Heels

In several of my outfit blog posts so far, I've worn my nude heels. You really can't go wrong with a good pair of nude pumps. They work all year round, and match just about any outfit. Also-- beauty tip-- nude heels give the illusion of a longer, leaner leg, making you look taller and thinner! Whether you like peep-toe, platform, patent leather, suede.. nude heels are a must-have item. 

The Best Deals on Nude Heels
I did a little research on where to find the best deals on nude heels. Here's what I found:

If you're trying to save, buy these. 

Elle Platform High Heels, Kohls $28.99







Pleasant Blush Patent Leather, Steve Madden $39.99







       Michael Antonio Lux, Piperlime $49




Enzo Angiolini, Piperlime $49.99









Remember, you don't have to drop an exorbitant amount of cash to get a great new pair of shoes. Some of my go-to places for unbeatable deals are DSW, Famous Footwear, and Nordstrom Rack. It takes patience to walk around these shoe superstores, but if you give yourself time & are willing to try on different styles, you'll find the perfect fit.

If you've been putting aside some money, or are treating yourself to a pair of pumps just for fun, here are some great options!

If you're willing to splurge, try these.






Hotness Pump, Chinese Laundry $59









RACHEL Kimi Platform Pumps, Rachel Roy at Macy's $99











Scarlett2 Nude Patent Peep Toe Platform, TOPSHOP $128











Corso Como 'Palomar' Platform, Nordstrom $138.95






Hopefully, this nude heel guide gives you a better idea of what kinds of options are out there and where you can find the best bargains. 

I can promise you this-- Once you have a pair of nude pumps in your shoe collection, they will make regular appearances in your everyday wardrobe. You'll quickly find how versatile they are, and will be happy you made the investment. I'm already looking forward to seeing pictures of you guys rockin' your new pumps!   

2 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. รองเท้า หุ้ม ส้น เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete