Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Trend: Leopard Loafers!

I love this trend because it's so easy. You can wear pretty much anything you want, and then throw on these kicks to complete the look.

This trend is here to stay for a few reasons:

1) Loafers are super comfy.
2) Leopard isn't a seasonal print- it can be worn all throughout the year!
3) Flats are always a great alternative to heels. Add some animal print into the mix and BOOM. You're ready to rock & roll.
4) Leopard has almost become another neutral, meaning it can be matched with anything. We've seen it on the runway paired with floral prints, polka dots, stripes, you name it!

Here are some celebs showing off this Thursday's featured trend!

Nicky Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus: Photo credit- People
I have a pair of leopard loafers that I absolutely love! Here's a few way's I've worn them :)

Jeans and a blazer

Silk blouse, pink pant

Close up of my loafers


Make it your own:
Loafer: Wanted $49 (on sale from Amazon.com)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen them all over the fashion blogs I follow. They are such a fun way to spice up an outfit!

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete