Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Best of 2011!

Wow-- 2011 flew by. It's been a fun year of starting this project, and watching GJU grow! I've had a blast sharing fashion tips and tidbits with you guys, and getting your feedback and suggestions on current trends, outfits I've tried on, and questions I've posed.

For today's post, I compiled a few of my favorite outfits from the blog.

What were some of your favorites? Is there a trend or topic you'd like to see covered in 2012? Let me know!

Bundled Up Bohemian

Beachside in Puerto Rico

Dresses and Sandals for dinner in the Caribbean

Got in a gown for the Mayor's Inaugural Gala

St. John's Top, D&G Skirt. Enough Said.

Purple and paisley
From my post: Famous People Wear Orange Scarves 
GJU Wins Best New Blog for 2011- Baltimore Sun Mobbie Awards 
My feeble attempt of "Punk Rock Princess" on Halloween 2011 
Earth tones + Textures + Patterns 
Makeup session with Celeb Smashbox Stylist at About Faces Salon & Spa
Love this dress. The pattern is tiny lipsticks!


Basic black shift dresses are key for every woman's wardrobe. They are cross-seasonal,
and easily sassed up with bright accessories, tights, and funky shoes!
I love my thick frames from Warby Parker!
Cheers to you, GJU readers. I hope you have a happy and healthy 2012!

<3
JP

4 comments:

  1. love purple & paisley! i'm obsessed with that necklace too! xo Plum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple and paisley is still my favorite. But LOVE outfits 6, 10, and 14! Very cute!

    Meg
    www.glamoroushustle.com
    @MissMegasaurus

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE Warby Parker glasses. I have a pair too. Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie and Meg- Purple and Paisley was one of my favorite outfits also! Combined all my favorite things: Statement necklace, pencil skirt, fun pattern, and bright colors!

    Julia- I am mildly/not-so-mildly obsessed with my Warby Parkers. So glad you have them too. Which frame style do you have?

    ReplyDelete