Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Eve in Cincinnati!

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year's Eve filled with close friends, great food, and good times :)

I travelled to Cincinnati for NYE to discover a new city, and watch the Raven's game at Bengal's Stadium on New Year's Day. I had the best time, but somehow, managed to only take a few photos! Of those photos, only a select handful are blog-worthy, and even among those, many are questionable.

Here are the ones that made it out the least blurry :)


This one's a bit blurry, but you can still make out the main
details of the dress. For those who've kept up with GJU for a while, this was also
my dress for Baltimore's FNO.

With my sweater blazer over top.
Oversized jersey on Game Day-- my version of "Tomboy Chic"
Clouds!

Prime example of what NOT to wear on NYE. These 3 women were the Glamour Granny's of the bunch.
Please note the lady far right in the bedazzled bra & skirt duo with white fur jacket. I have no comment.

This trip to Cincy was dysfunctional. It was chaotic. It was spur of the moment. It was perfect.

Nothing is better than getting away with good friends and just going with the flow, and having a great time in a new city. I hope you all brought in the new year with the same joy that I did.

Love you all. Let's rock out 2012 in style.

All the best,
GJU

2 comments:

  1. Go Ravens! As a fellow Marylander and a wannabe fashionista, I LOVE your blog.

    You can find me at www.recipeforabeautifullife.com

    Brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brie- Thank you so much for reading GJU! Go Ravens!

    ReplyDelete