Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Dress Adventures: Fashion's Night Out!

I'm sure you guys have all heard of Fashion's Night Out-- the ultimate after-hours shopping extravaganza that takes place in major cities around the world, such as New York, Atlanta, and Milan.

Well... this year, I'm so honored to be a part of the marketing committee for Baltimore's First Annual Fashion's Night Out! I was ecstatic to learn that this event was coming to my hometown, and jumped on the opportunity to help spread the word.

Since I love dressing up for events, I was excited to plan an outfit for FNO. It's this upcoming Thursday-- so close! As I was looking through my closet, I couldn't find the right dress for the occasion. I needed something fun, flirty, a little flashy... but also with a touch of elegance.

The search was on! I tried on a LOT of dresses-- when I left the mall, it felt like I'd just finished a hardcore workout. No joke.

I took some pics as I was trying on dresses so that I could share them on the blog and get your feedback. Here are the photos of some of my favorites. What do you think?







This last one, with the gold sequins, is the one I chose for Fashion's Night Out! I think it had the perfect combination of class & sass!

I seriously can't wait for this event on Thursday! I'll take a pic when I'm there to show you guys the final look :)

<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment