Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday is here!!




I came across this photo and immediately knew this outfit would be great for an office environment. I really like the solid bright top paired with the patterned skirt! Women are often afraid to wear patterns on the lower half because they think it will make them look bigger, and draw attention to their problem areas. However, if worn correctly, a fun, patterned skirt or pair of pants can take an outfit from ordinary to fabulous!

[[NOTE: I took that top right picture in my hotel room (I was at a work conference!) so please excuse the poor lighting!]]

While I was at the conference, I was able to get a slightly better photo taken, this time wearing the black sweater I brought to pair with the outfit. (I'm also sporting my handy name tag/badge. Super stylin'!)



Make it your own:
Top: Target (On the clearance rack for $4!)
Skirt: Ann Taylor (picked this up about 5 years ago)
Sweater: J.Crew
Shoes: Tahari (Marshalls find!)


No comments:

Post a Comment