Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Florals: Get Invested.

It's starting to get cooler outside, and that means it's time to break out your opaque tights and boots (woot woot)! I love this outfit. I love the femininity that comes through between the flowy sleeves & the florals, and the loose, wavy hairstyle with clean, pure makeup.

Photo courtesy of Chictopia

For my outfit, I wore my (favorite) puffy green vest- it's super cozy! I swapped the colors on the top and bottom of my inspiration photo-- so instead, I incorporated a pink floral blouse and dark skirt. I added in my own unique style elements with a bright purple skinny belt and brown boots, versus black. For fun, I also complimented the color story of this outfit with a turquoise cocktail ring. I went with a really natural hairstyle and makeup application to match the photo above. What do you guys think?







Make it your own:
Shirt: Nordstrom $39.90
Tank: Target (in "Bookoo Leaf") 9
Skirt: Gap $17.99 (I actually got this on clearance for $7!)
Belt: J.Crew (in "Dahlia") $34.50
Boots: Civico 10 from DSW, $49.94

No comments:

Post a Comment