Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Trend: Recycling!

Happy Thursday!

One of the reasons I start this blog was to prove that you can re-use and recycle articles of clothing in your wardrobe to create new & unique outfits. You don't have to go out and buy all the latest & greatest-- there's a way to make it work with what you have. (Admittedly, I have a slight shopping shopping problem.. so I should probably listen to my own advice more often.. but you get the point!)

So for today's trend, it's all about recycling. Go green! (or in this case, yellow!)

Here's how to incorporate 1 sweater, 5 ways.






As you can see, all of those outfits are different, but the yellow cardigan is a constant throughout. What's great about this particular post is that a yellow cardigan doesn't necessarily scream "the go-to sweater." It's bright, and that often deters people from pairing it with their outfits. 

I hope this inspires you to try to incorporate an item of clothing into several different looks, whether it's a favorite dress, skirt, top... If you do, please take pictures of your "collection" and show me!

Yay for Friday eve :)


No comments:

Post a Comment