Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Angelina Jolie - Casually Business

I love this look on Angelina Jolie because she so nonchalantly mixed work & casual by wearing a loose v-neck sweater with a fitted pencil skirt. I also really love her color choice-- the contrast between the bright yellow/green and the black is eye-catching, and makes business casual clothing fun!



This look is perfect for a day at the office, and it's super versatile.. I can mix and match any color sweater on top and achieve the same great look! I pushed up my sleeves a bit to match A.Jo's, as well as added a pair of black pumps. I wore very minimal jewelry to keep my wrists and neckline bare, similar to the outfit inspiration photo.

I think I recreated this look pretty well! What do you guys think?

Make it your own:
Skirt: J.Crew $69.99
Sweater. J.Crew $39.99
Heels: Tahari (about $30... got on sale from Marshalls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment