Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday Trend: Cobalt Crops

There's nothing I love more than a bright fabric in a classic silhouette (ok, I love a good LBD more than that). So, the featured trend today is cobalt blue crops!

This is one of my favorite colors, and also one of my favorite pant styles. Cropped length pants are super versatile because they can be worn all year. In the summer, they're perfect for showing off sexy heels and sandals. In the colder months, they look great with suede booties. 

For my outfit, I fused different style elements from the three photos below. I incorporated animal print to resemble the patterned jacket in January Jones' photo. I wore cropped pants and a neutral cardigan similar to the items and colors seen on Blake Lively. Lastly, I wore a black top and thick frames to resemble Ashley Tisdale.


January Jones

+

Ashley Tisdale
+

Blake Lively

=


Laughing?...


Straight Shot: Taken directly in front of the mirror. Hope this shows off the
various pieces in more detail for you!

Make it your own:
Pant: J. Crew
Shirt: J. Crew
Sweater: Nordstrom
Flats: Wanted
Frames: Warby Parker, Huxley
Blue bracelet: Handmade beaded piece from Africa!
Watch: NY & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment