Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stems In Full Bloom

That's right, ladies and gents. Spring is right around the corner and what better way to acknowledge the change of season than to sport floral pants!

Many designers displayed floral prints in their Spring 2012 collections. Here are some of my favorites:


Asos, $71.62 
Paige Denim, $189

Erdem, $990 (A girl can dream..)

Marc by Marc Jacobs, $430 

So in true GJU style, I had to have a pair of these floral pants for Spring. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow for $430 - $990 pants. However, the ones I got from Talbots for several hundred dollars less are just as gorgeous. The material is a great, durable quality fabric and the pattern evokes a very rich feeling. These are the ones I have:

Talbots, $59.50

I wasn't able to get a full outfit shot yesterday, but this is what I was able to snap:

Close up of the floral pattern; Tory Burch Reva Flats

The best full length of the pants I could get. My flash was being unruly today.
With black silk top, gold accessories.

Make it your own:
Pants: Talbots
Shirt: J. Crew
Necklace: J. Crew (Similar)
Watch: NY&Co.
Flats: Tory Burch


So, would you wear floral pants this Spring? Which pair above is your favorite?

<3 GJU



No comments:

Post a Comment