Monday, December 12, 2011

.:.:.:. Pink & Polka Dots! .:.:.:.

Good Morning & Happy Monday to you, GJU Readers!

Today's post features one of my Black Friday purchases (oops!) that is quickly becoming one of my favorite tees. I like trying to switch it up, and keep my outfits visually appealing. Instead of just a plain tee, Madewell came out with these sheer polka dot and striped tees to go over a solid tank underneath. I absolutely love this idea. You can wear any color you want -- and it just adds a little flair and personality to the look. Not to mention- the back/sleeve part of the shirt is super soft. Big fan.

Here's how I paired the top. What do you think?!



Not sure if you can tell from the photos, but I have a dark purple tank under the tee. I also added on a Merlot colored scarf and cozy jacket!



Make it your own:
Tee: Madewell, $55 (Similar)
Jacket: Candie's for Kohl's (Got this back in high school about 6 years ago)
Leopard Flats: J. Crew Factory
Turquoise Earrings: Handmade from craft fair

No comments:

Post a Comment