Thursday, December 8, 2011

Off to a gala we go!

I love getting dressed up. Like-- really dressed up.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to you guys, though. I take every opportunity to spice up my outfits; try something new. I put in effort, sometimes more than other times, to at the very least look semi-decent.

So.. when the opportunity arose to get dressed up (for real), I jumped all over it. My friend Ryan invited me to be his date to the Baltimore Mayor's inaugural ball. So fun!

I'll let the photos do the talking. Let me know what you think!

<3 JP

My hair. Did this in the hotel bathroom with a hair-tie and four bobby pins. 


Similar dresses!

I'm a "Load of Fun."

Bumped into the gorgeous Renee of Miss Celie's Pants!

Also ran into the lovely @lilasc.



Make it your own:



1 comment:

  1. So much catching up on this blog to do...I must say you look GORGEOUS in that back dress!!! Stunning!!! Breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete