Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thoughts and Prayers for Boston

In light of yesterday's tragic events at the Boston Marathon, I encourage you to take advantage of a simple daily opportunity: Take a moment to tell your friends, family, and everyone you love that you love them. Tomorrow is never promised.

That said, today's post is a collection of images from an article I stumbled upon a few months ago, titled, "21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity."





These are just a handful of the images from the article. If you have a minute of free time today, I encourage you to look through the full article. If nothing else, it will leave you with a smile and perhaps a glimmer of hope. Today, my thoughts and prayers are with those in Boston. I have high hopes that they'll rise to the occasion and pull through this tragedy a stronger, even more united city.

No comments:

Post a Comment