Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back to Blogging: This time, I mean it.

So in January I wrote a post about about getting back into my blog, and re-committing myself to my Get Jessed Up readers. Well... I failed at that effort. I wrote a handful of posts and then fell off the blogosphere again.

Now I'm here to tell you: I truly miss you. I miss my blog.

I thought I was done and I thought I was over it, but I'm not. I missed my readers sending in comments and questions, and Facebook-ing me, and tweeting me, and emailing me... and you get the idea.

From this point forward, I am ready to actually commit to Get Jessed Up. For real, though.

I feel like we have a lot to catch up on.

To name a few:

1) The Grammy's happened.
2) Kim K. has been seen strutting her pregnant style and flaunting her baby belly fashions on magazine covers everywhere. Some of her choices have been questionable.
3) In anticipation of the 6th season of Mad Men, Banana Republic has reintroduced its Mad Men inspired collection. If I may, I will speak for Joan lovers everywhere and declare that I need every dress in that line. No, it's not a matter of want. I need.
4) It's Spring... and the weather is finally starting to catch on. Spring trends are some of my favorites, and I'm excited to share them with you!

On a personal level, let's see...
1) Still single.
2) Living in my new apartment with Bruiser. We LOVE it!
3) I have added more scarves to my collection. I'm an addict.

Hope you're all doing well, and hope you're all ready for more posts from GJU!  Let's get it started!!

Until next time,
GJU

p.s.
Here's a litte of what I've been up to... and what I've been wearing.

St. Patrick's Day 2013

Baltimore Oriole's Opening Day 2013

Baltimore Oriole's Opening Day 2013

Cupid's Undie Run in DC, benefiting the Children's Tumor Foundation

I turned 25! This cookbook was one of my favorite gifts: Fifty Shades of Chicken

Animal Themed Party for my friend Christine's Birthday


*St. Patrick's Day Outfit: Scarf, LOFT $34.50; Plaid Shirt, J. Crew $59.50, Green Tank, Francesca's Collections; Watch, Michael Kors $250
*Oriole's Opening Day: Sunnies, Ray Ban Aviators; Shirt, Dick's Sporting Goods; Pants, Gap; Studded Bag, Francesca's Collections $38
*Cupid's Undie Run: I mean.. I wasn't wearing much (but hey.. it's for a good cause, and it's the one time you can run around the Capitol in your underwear and not get arrested!) Bra is from Victoria's Secret $45; Panties are from Nordstrom $8.
*Birthday: Top (Similar $34) and Earrings, Francesca's Collections; Skull Scarf, Nordstrom $18
*Animal Party: Top and Pants, LOFT; Shoes, Jessica Simpson at Nordstrom $69










No comments:

Post a Comment