Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Featured Fashionista: Renee

Hi everyone!

If you've been following GJU for a while now, you may remember my post on Megan Fox. The idea was to take her sexy red carpet look and make it more office appropriate. Here's a reminder...



Well.. GJU reader Renee was inspired by the look and made it her own. I love how she styled her outfit:


Dress: Target, $10 (clearance!)
Cardigan: Gap Outlet, $15
Necklace: Forever 21, $10
Heels: DSW (Moda Spana), $50 (similar: http://bit.ly/HaggY3

Fashionistas-- I don't think any of this is available online anymore. However, this outfit is easy to achieve. All you need a great LBD! I've worn this dress with the necklace several times, but took it another step with the cardigan. 

---

Okay, I'm loving the addition of the bright pink cardi. The outfit looks fresh for Spring. Also.. I need a turquoise wall in my office or home, pronto.

Happy Hump Day.. Cya tomorrow <3


No comments:

Post a Comment