Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Featured Fashionista: Sarah!

Happy Tuesday, guys and gals...


Today's post is a Featured Fashionista! GJU reader Sarah shares why she chose this outfit. I think she looks beautiful!
---
Hi GJU!
I was invited to an event where the dress code was "modern chic." I had know idea where to start with that, so I reached out to the one person on twitter I knew could answer my question: @JessCPlatt of Get Jessed Up. After her suggestions, I considered using what I had but ended up going shopping to find something completely new! The colors in the skirt immediately pulled me in. The orange belt with the top gave me color on the top along with the necklace. Nude heels completed the look!







Make it your own:
Jacket: NY & Co. $41.97
Skirt: NY & Co $28.17
Necklace: NY & Co. $14.97
Pumps: Kohl's (on MAJOR sale) $5.99


The only thing I can't find on the website was the orange belt, but I did get that also from NY & Co. They are apparently having a killer sale!

---
Thanks so much Sarah for sharing your outfit. You look fabulous! You know I love a good pencil skirt!
Have a great day <3

1 comment:

  1. she makes me hard, just jacked off to her picture

    ReplyDelete