Thursday, March 27, 2014

Coveting.

Covet: to wish for earnestly; to desire (what belongs to another) inordinately

The tenth commandment is "Thou shalt not covet..." and then it goes on to list a couple things we should't covet, including: my neighbor's house, and his wife, his servants, his ox, his ass, or anything - for that matter- that is his.

That said: I covet.

There are things I don't have that I desperate want.

Some of the pretty little things I am currently craving:

Coveting this? Spiked Lily Necklace, Bauble Bar, $44

Coveting this? Candela Starlight Maxi, Free People, $550

Coveting this? Cedar Street Maise, Kate Spade, $298

Coveting this? Honeydew Intimates Camilla Lace Bralette, Nasty Gal, $28

Is there anything you're currently coveting? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment