Friday, March 7, 2014

A Week from the Mirror's Perspective

Ok, so one major downfall of not having roommates is that outfit photos all have to be selfies. With a fashion blog, outfit photos are kind of important. I do realize the selfie method is a little trite at this point, but I've got no one here to take the pics for me. Bruiser isn't quite that skilled yet ;)

On that same note, when I'm at work, it's a little awkward to have someone take a pic of me posing in the middle of the store... so the selfies take place in the fitting rooms.

Bottom line: I am trying to continue to show outfit photos as requested, but please understand and excuse the fact that most of them I've taken myself.

That said... moving right along!

This past week was a casual one for me. It's still so freakin' cold, but I am tired of winter. A couple days this week, I brought sandals to change into once inside. Pretending it's summer put a smile on my face! Here's what I wore this week:


Flannel: J.Crew, Leggings: Francesca's, Boots: Hunter, Shirt: Nordstrom
Scarf: Handmade, Headband: LOFT

Sweater, Jeans: LOFT, Sandals: Nine West, Jewel Bracelet: J.Crew

Sweater: Gap, Jeans: LOFT

Dress: South Moon Under, Scarf: Francesca's, Flats: Tory Burch,
Bag: LOFT, Jacket (old)

What did you wear this week? Would love to see some looks and get fresh ideas from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment