Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pssst.. Local Event Exclusive Invitation!

I know not all of my readers are in the Baltimore area, but for those of you who are... I have an exclusive invitation for you!

Designer Danielle Nicole, originally from Ellicott City, MD, will be in town on Thursday, May 9 to introduce her latest line of handbags. Danielle's bags are sold at Nordstrom, Macy's, Lord & Taylor... as well boutiques in states across the U.S. Here in Baltimore you can find her collection at Sassanova in Harbor East.

On Thursday, May 9, from 4-8pm at About Faces in Kenilworth, join Danielle Nicole for a meet & greet to preview her new line of handbags, The Diane Collection, while enjoying complimentary wine, light fare, and door prizes.

Quick recap: Is there anything better than handbags, wine, food, all at the same time? I don't think so. 

Also, if you're still in search of a great Mother's Day gift, Danielle Nicole bags are the perfect present!

Want to see more of the Danielle Nicole Collection before coming out on the 9th (and maybe do a little online shopping)? Here's her website. My favorite is the Bella Crossbody in Mustard.

The full event info is below. Hope you can make it!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I actually just did a piece for Bmore Media on her - such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you did?! Awesome, I'll try to look it up! Hope you're doing well :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Hope you are, too :) Glad to see you back to blogging - I missed it!

      Delete