Monday, May 13, 2013

Event Recap: Danielle Nicole Collection!

Happy Monday, everyone!

A few weeks ago I invited you to an event here in Baltimore to preview designer Danielle Nicole's new collection of handbags. I was able to stop by her pop-up shop event, and try on some of her new bags. I have to say... although I'm not much of a handbag gal, I loved her designs! I could see myself wearing several different styles of her bags, mainly the cross-body style, and the new 'Diane' handbag.

Here's a little snapshot with the designer herself, showing off my new Davina Mini Crossbody:


If you're in need of a new handbag, I highly recommend checking out Danielle's website

Or... if you need a belated Mother's Day Gift, these purses would be perfect!

Until next time,
GJU

1 comment:

  1. The mini crossbody looks so perfect for summer and super cute with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete