Monday, November 3, 2014

Warm Red Autumn

There's something so transformative about loving what you're wearing. You leave the house more ready to face the day, and take on anything that comes your way.

That's how I felt in this outfit. I loved how all the pieces came together into one cohesive look. I loved the different patterns playing against each other-- the plaid scarf, the duck lining on the inside of the blazer, the texture on the bag.

I felt confident, and I think it shows.

Marilyn Monroe once said: "Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things, I don't feel like Spring. I feel like warm red Autumn."

She was onto something.











Want to Get Jessed Up?
Blazer: c/o Talbots
Bag: c/o Talbots
Heels: Talbots (Similar)
Scarf: Target (Only $16.99!)
Denim: LOFT 
Cami: LOFT (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (Similar)

PS. Whenever I wear this lip color, I get lots of questions about it.. It's called Red Haute (color 2012). Got it at ULTA!

1 comment: