Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Vote for Me! (Please!)

So... I was nominated (again!) for the 2014 Baltimore Sun Mobbies! I am so honored that Get Jessed Up has been nominated this year for Best Personal Blog and Best Fashion Blog! We've had a pretty good run so far with the Mobbies: in 2011, I won for Best New Blog, and in 2012, I won for best Fashion Blog.

And now, I have a favor to ask you guys...

I would love for all of your support to help Get Jessed Up bring home the titles! People can go in to the Mobbies site and vote once a day now through Nov. 19... and I would be flattered if you'd go in and vote for GJU for both categories. I don't think you have to vote for all of the categories- you can go in and vote just for the ones you want to. To make it as simple as possible for you, here's a button that will take you right over to the voting page:

vote for my blog in the mobbies early and often

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for continually supporting me and this blog. Get Jessed Up has become such a fun project for me, and taking home these titles would be the most delicious icing on the cake!

Until next time,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment