Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rompin' Around

Rompers, or jumpsuits, are a one-and-done deal. You throw it on, and your outfit is complete.

I was a little apprehensive of this trend at first. I have a somewhat long torso, and was concerned if I wore a romper I would sport a pretty significant camel toe.

I tried on a bunch of different styles, and finally found one that was right for me. I'm not a fan of my proportions in a short romper, so the long pant jumpsuit is my romper of choice. Do you have any of these one-piece ensembles? Where did you find it?!

Here's the romper I got myself, as well as a couple cool styles I found at some of my favorite shopping spots :)

So myself and my co-worker Julia showed up in similar ensembles this week. They say
great minds think alike, right? LOFT, $89.50

This strapless romper, also from LOFT, has an intricate pattern and a bow
at the waist. I think this one would be perfect for a walk on the beach at sunset. LOFT, $89.50

I just want to put this on and go to an outdoor music festival. I think it would be fitting.
Forever 21, $14.80

I'm loving the southwestern print on this romper. I'd probably pair a longer
statement necklace with it, maybe in a bright turquoise, to add an unexpected
pop of color. Forever 21, $17.80

All black everything. Easy to accessorize. Belt it, or layer on a bunch of necklaces
and you're ready to go. Free People, $88

There's a 70's vibe coming from this one, and I love it. From the pattern, the
flared leg, the deep v-neck front and halter back tie, this jumpsuit
is groovy, baby. Free People, $168



No comments:

Post a Comment