Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Finds from J. Crew

Sometimes, you just have to treat yourself to a little shopping spree at the Outlets.

The J.Crew Factory Store is arguably one of my biggest weaknesses. I can do a LOT of damage there, so trips to the store require self-control and a budget.

Here's what I picked up when I stopped by earlier in the week.

1) This striped dress in a linen-cotton blend is perfect for a gal on the go.  It's easy to throw on and dress up or dress down, depending on where you're headed. I'm thinking it will make a guest appearance as my 4th of July outfit :)

It's sold out online, but here are some other similar effortless dress options.


2) I love this color, and I love to layer sheer sweaters in the summer. I think it will be cute with some white pants, and maybe a gold sandal. Or.... I really love this color paired with navy. Want it? Get it here.


3) Stripes are a summer essential, and a good cardi should never be passed up. This summer weight knit material is perfect to throw on when the temp cools down after a day out in the sun. Want it? Get it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment