Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sun-kissed Skin

My current summer obsession: sun-kissed skin.
However, I don't always have the time to lay out at the pool or vacation to the beach.

Here are some of my favorite bronzing products that I use daily to achieve a natural-looking glow in no time:

Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
I love this stuff. I use it a couple times a week to keep a healthy, natural-looking tanned tone to my skin. It comes in two different kinds: revitalizing and firming. I have the firming because.. well.. why not be a little more firm.


Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls
I love this bronzer! The different shades of the bronzer pearls make for a perfectly natural, even-toned, sun-kissed glow for all complexions.


Used Avon Bronzing Pearls on my face; Jergens Daily Glow
used every other day on my arms

Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Mist
If you're going out on the town or the beach and you need a quick sun solution-- this should be your go-to. When I first got it, I was worried it would streak, but alas: it didn't! The best part about this Banana Boat mist is that it comes out clear. The color doesn't show up for an hour or so, so it doesn't get on your clothes.


What are your favorite sun-kissed skin solutions?

2 comments:

  1. I love Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner and I also am a fan of Jergens Natural Glow too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used that Bare Escentuals tanner-- I'll have to look into it!

      Delete