Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back from Beach Vaca!

Hi guys!

So sorry for the lack of posts recently! I just got back from a long weekend at the beach, and before that, I was super busy with work. Hope you can forgive me :)

I thought I'd share some of the photos from my vacation to Ocean City, MD. It was so great to take a weekend and get away. Laying on the beach is the ultimate form of relaxation and I am feeling so much more refreshed now that I had the chance to unwind.

Lots of great posts coming up, including announcing the winner of the Stella & Dot giveaway! Keep checking back in with GJU!

Outfit for the drive down to OC!

Got a little Captain?


Goofing off with these stunna shades on the boardwalk

Lunch on the water post-beach


Bloody Mary at lunch!

Dumser's soft serve with peanut butter sauce and sprinkles. 

Selfie before bed in my new bright pink Bethany Surf Shop tank

The beach in the morning
Post-beach selfie
Outfit for dinner and a night out


Close up of the top of the dress

Fractured Prune Doughnuts

Obligatory photo in front of the swordfish

At a bar on the beach

Beach sunset to kick off the drive back to Baltimore

Overall, my long weekend vacation to the beach was exactly what I needed. Rest, relaxing, sun, and lots of food and drink.

Make it your own:
Chambray Shirt: J. Crew
White Shorts: J. Crew
Brown Sandals: LOFT (similar)
Leopard Scarf: J. Crew
White Tank: Francesca's Collections (similar)
Skinny Jeans: Gap
Black Dress: American Eagle (Several years old!)
Orange Lace Tank: Target (similar)
Navy Blue Tie-Dye Dress: Target
Gold Bracelets: c/o Avon
Silver and Gold Necklace: Stella & Dot
Blue Striped Maxi Dress: LOFT (similar)
Bronzer (all pics): c/o Avon

How have you guys been? Update me!

<3 GJU

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to be in Bethany Beach August 23-25th..and visiting Ocean City! Wish our paths would have crossed..come visit NYC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah we're few weeks off! It would have been great to see you down there :)

      Delete
  2. where's the turquoise ring from? love ALL of it. you look especially gorgeous in the bethany tank shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, the turquoise ring was actually a gift from Jenn Eytel at Syracuse! She got it from an artist's trunk show that was set up in Schine

      Delete
  3. Are you sure you can wear in this way and even go out/ This is my feeling to the first pic!

    ReplyDelete