Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oops.. I did it again!

That time I said I wouldn't leave you guys hanging for months at a time.....  oops.

Here's the truth: I didn't hold up my end of the bargain. I am not putting aside time for my blog like I used to, and it has to change. I don't work at a desk anymore.. and my hours are different every week, so it makes it hard for me to set aside the time to sit down and write. But the truth is... I miss it! I miss writing, I miss researching new fashion trends, and mostly, I miss you.

Here's my pledge (again): This time, for real, it's on. You'll be seeing a lot more of me. If I start to slip, I challenge you to hold me to this pledge. Get after me! Remind me you're here and I should be too. Thanks in advance for your constant support and gentle pushes :)

Since the last time we chatted on July 4th weekend, so much fashion has happened! I went on a family vacation to the Dominican Republic (first time there-- gorgeous!) and work has been busier than ever. The social scene hasn't changed too dramatically. I'm still taking it one day at a time, and seeing where fate leads me. So far, it's led me to the fridge and a couple extra lbs. I've developed a little bit of a snacking habit, so hopefully redirecting my attention to the blog versus my boredom hunger will help reverse the curse.

Let me catch you up on some of the fashion you've missed.




















Bottom linethis girl is back! It feels good to be blogging again. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment