Monday, September 23, 2013

It's finally fall...

Fall is my favorite season for a couple of reasons:

1) I love the colors. The reds and oranges of the leaves, the deeper greens, the rich browns and burgundies... they're inherently luxe.

2) Layering is my jam. I love to add on, mix and match, and play around with different textures, colors, and patterns.

3) My scarf collection can come out of hibernation. I have a slight scarf obsession.

As the weather teeters back and forth between a little windy and officially autumn, the outfits can sometimes be a little tricky. I always say layering is the best way to go. It allows you to effortlessly add on/remove layers throughout the day.

Here's an outfit I wore over the weekend, implementing the layering technique, and of course, wearing one of my fave scarves.



Make it your own:
Denim Jacket: Old Navy
Skirt, Belt, Scarf: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl, DSW (Similar)
Nails: Vested Interest, Essie

What do you wear during this transitional time?

No comments:

Post a Comment