Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Sweaters... and a Belated Thank You!

Oh hey!

I went to a holiday party this past weekend. Most of the girls showed up in short black sequin dresses and platform pumps. I went the more casual route with a cozy sweater and comfy boots. 

Whatever. I'm dating someone. No need to impress, right? (I mean.. just let me think it.)

So.. here are a couple snapshots of my outfit (and my boyfriend's sweater, also)

Swearer, sparkle skirt, and brown boots. 

Obligatory mirror selfie. I am a fashion blogger, after all ;)

With the boyf in our holiday sweaters :)
Make it your own:
Sweater: American Eagle, $59.95
Skirt: LOFT, $69.50
Boots: Madden Girl, $69.95
Cocktail Ring: The Limited
Bangle: J. Crew, $17.50

Moving on to somewhat more important (and belated news)... I won another Mobbie Award from the Baltimore Sun!!

Last year, I won the award for Best New Blog. Here's the blog post I did on that.

This year, I won for the Best Fashion Blog. I am so flattered to have won again! Thank you to all my readers who voted for GJU each and every day leading up to the award ceremony. I am so thrilled with what GJU has meant to you all and myself so far, and I am excited to see what the future holds. 

For a list of the all the winners, check out this link on The Baltimore Sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment