Monday, September 17, 2012

NYFW: Spring Fashion 2013

My go-to accessories guru Abby Draper shares her thoughts on top trends that came down the runway during this Spring's fashion week.
----


It’s a wrap. This year’s New York Fashion Week has ended and trends have been spotted. Ladies, get ready for stripes, sheers, midriffs, and lots of white.

My favorites from the runway and how you can make them your own:

Runway Stripes

I cannot get enough of this Oscar de la Renta. I’m also a fan of how it’s been accessorized. 

 

Banana Republic does a nice job of keeping up with trends, and this can be worn in fall, too. 


Runway Sheers

I recently learned of Timo Weiland and am now obsessed. I love this look and will definitely rock this spring. 


I found this LBD at Lulu’s and can’t wait for it to arrive. A very simple, sexy piece.


Runway Midriffs

If you find a way to stop staring at this, please let me know. (I told you I’m obsessed with Timo Weiland) 


Make midriffs your own

It hasn’t hit the shelves yet, but this Michael Kors dress combines two of the Spring trends, and is subtly sexy for any occasion. 


Runway White (Side note, did you see Victoria Beckhams’ white collection? Amazing)

Diane von Furstenberg. Enough said. 


This is such a timeless piece that gives you so many options to accessorize. A jacket, chunky jewelry, any color shoe you want. Michael Kors always knows how to make one piece multi-functional that lasts forever. 

 
I want to hear what you thought of #NYFW. Tweet me @AbbyDraper

No comments:

Post a Comment