Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekend Style Mid-Week: Denim & Leather

So you guys know by now that I work in a office environment, which influences how I dress myself each morning. I love being corporate Barbie on a daily basis!

However, not all of you work in offices and can be a bit more casual during the week. Hopefully, this post speaks to you!

I was inspired by a couple different outfits I saw pairing leather jackets with straight or skinny dark denims.




Here's my modification of the denim & leather look. It's a casual interpretation complete with skinny dark jeans, a loose embellished black top, and a black leather jacket. [[I also curled my hair for fun, inspired by the last pair of images above!]]

With the jacket...

And without the jacket :)

So throw on your leather jacket and dark denims, and rock it out this week!

Make it your own:
Shirt: Gap (Similar) $16.99-$24.99
Jeans: Kensie $29.99
Flats: Steve Madden $46.99
Jacket: Colebrook ( I actually picked up this jacket when I was spending the weekend Philly for $20!)



No comments:

Post a Comment